YAC Club Rules
- Committee is to be made up of 4 persons match secretary, treasurer, chairman and president.
- Sub-committee is to be made of no more than 4 persons
- All members must have a full rod and line license, any member found without will be excluded from the club.
- All members must produce a valid club yearbook on request whilst fishing club waters.
- No fish to be taken from any YAC club waters.
- No night fishing allowed unless owner/farmer allows prior to fishing, contact direct. Dawn till dusk hours apply.
- All commercial fishery rules to be obeyed, ask owner if unsure.
- Where vehicle access is permitted keep to bank side, park with care, 5MPH speed limit.
- Respect countryside code, close gates, no fires, no litter to be left at all.
- Club books run from 14th March to the 14th March the following year.
- Loss of club book must be reported to the Treasurer immediately, replacement cost £5.00, no commercial visits thereafter.
- All subscriptions and fees are to be made at the discretion of the committee.
- All children under 14 years must be accompanied by an adult on all club waters.
- Matches to proceed no more than 6 hours
- Fish not to be weighed, pike, zander, trout, salmon, minnows and bullheads.
- 2 persons delegated to each set of scales upon weigh in.
- 15 minutes allowed to net fish after call of time.
- No artificial baits, lures or live baits to be used on matches.
- Commercial fishery rules to be obeyed when on commercial fisheries.
- Legal nets must be used, landing and keep nets.
- Fish may be landed by a fellow angler if required.
- Wading allowed rod to bank distance only.
- None roving policy/ fish in peg drawn.
- One rod, one reel, one hook only on all club matches.
- No bait to go in before time is called; plumbing of depth is permitted before time is called.
- Any complaints on pegging must be brought to the attention of 2 full committee members prior to the start of match; committee person’s decision is final.
- Club members only on club matches, visitors allowed on open matches.